Wednesday 6 November 2013

Achievement

I'm taking a break from writing my essay to write this post.

School is kicking my ass, and in a way, I'm happy that it is. Every time I'm reminded about my former work life, whether it's my former work neighbourhood or something that reminds me of that life, I think about my life now and I am grateful for this opportunity to pursue something I've always wanted to do.

The struggle of writing an essay is not feeling that I'm used to, or remember doing as it's been so long since I wrote an essay, but I'm enjoying the process of learning. I guess it appeals to my interest in writing, and learning about something new. I'm currently writing an essay about Chinese porcelain and I've learned so many fascinating things about it.

Today, I found out that one of my in-class assignment from my Drawing class made into the First Year Art and Design Show! It was a pleasant surprise and I'm happy that it made in. The drawing is a reduction and it's a simple drapery piece but my teacher liked it and selected it for the show.

I'm excited and proud that my hard work is paying off. If ever I think about my former life, I will think about this achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment